Procurement – PV Panels, Inverters, and Mounting Systems
- EG Energy works with customers to create a world-class procurement process and gain maximum potential.
- EG Energy’s clients benefit from outstanding procurement management methods that can allow them to realize instant cost-savings.
Guaranteed Operation & On-going Maintenance
Our staff will provide round-the-clock responsiveness and will guide you throughout every step of the installation process. We take every project as an opportunity to develop a strategic relationship with our clients.
• On-site preliminary investigation (as required) to identify issues
• Provide quote and obtain approval to proceed with work
• Provision of O&M service for troubleshooting and repair, per work order instruction
• On-site validation after repair as required.
• Visual inspection includes physical damage, water intrusion & soiling
• Thermal imaging shall include inverters, disconnects, modules, switchgears, combiner/junction boxes, breakers, etc.
• Perform string checks to ensure that all strings and modules are performing at its optimal
• Safely power down inverter and inspect internal components, replace or clean air filters inside the inverter as necessary
• Clean debris from inverter components and around inverter base as necessary
• Clean debris from and around roof drains as necessary
• Inverter software upgrades if required
• Job site housekeeping
• Supply report on site review including photos during the site visit and maintenance activities